The Muslim Orphanage Committee, Khadir Nagar, High Ground, Tirunelveli was founded by Late. Alhaj. M.N. Mohammad Sahib with the support of his close associates Late. Haji. M.M. Muthuwappa Sahib of Campbellabad. Late. Janab. M.N. Abdurrahman Sahib of Tenkasi President of Isha Atul Islam Sabai Late. Janab. M. Shahul Hameed Sahib of Pettai and Late. Janab. S.M. Kadhir Meera Sahib of Pettaikulam.
These four dignitaries helped to establish and develop this esteemed Institution for the Welfare Muslim Orphans and destitute boys in the year 1957. Only six boys were in this institution at the time of starting and now the strength of this Institution is 200 boys and 205 girls totally 405. In the year 1963 girls hostel was started adjacent to the Orphanage building M.N. Abdur Rahman Primary School in 1967, Sadakathullah Appa College was started in 1971, 1979 Mohamed Ismail Technical Training Institute was started, M.N. Abdurrahman Middle School was started in 1980 upgraded as High School in 1983 and Higher Secondary School in 1988.
An unaided Fathima Oriental Arabic Girls High School was started in 1990 and then upgraded as Higher Secondary School
M.N. Haji Muhammad Sahib Memorial Trust Created for Poor young Muslim girls.
Muslim Welfare Association started to pounded communal hear more and Muslims and other Communities and Welfare of Our Community.
Muslim Orphanage Committee.
M.N.Abdurrahman Primary School.
Sadakathullah Appa College
Higher Secondary School
High School Fathima Oriental Girls School,
Mohamed Ismail Technical Training Institute Rahmaniya Kinder Garden School.
M.N. Abdur Rahman Hr Sec School